Monday, December 21, 2015

So I've been Interviewed, and other stuff.

Good [insert time of day here], ladies and gentlemen.

Just wanted to let you know, if you've been wondering what the hell is going on in my mind (which I seriously doubt, but whatever) I was interviewed on Alternate History Fiction about the stuff I write on alternatehistory.com. Enjoy.

Also, on that note, I've been moving a lot of my work over to Althistoria, so if you make an account there (which takes a lot less time than alternatehistory.com; so far as I can tell you don't need administrative approval) you can see them, and I'm moving more over soon. It has a better interface (i.e. one that wasn't last updated in 2004).

So yeah. That's this update. Enjoy some Brian Setzer Christmas music.

No comments:

Post a Comment