Saturday, December 12, 2015

Introduction

Good [insert time of day here], everyone, I'm Alex Wallace and I have no relevant credentials to anything.

This blog will be my dumping ground for whatever musings, political or otherwise, that I have nowhere else to post. You'll see stuff about music, Minecraft, and anything else I feel like posting about on this blog. It's my blog, I can post whatever I please.

I grew up in the Virginia suburbs of Washington D.C. and within the Beltway at that. Politics was everywhere growing up there, and so I think about it a fair bit. I am roughly right of center on the American spectrum with liberal social views, but the left-right axis only means so much so it's a hell of a lot more complicated than that.

I write on an alternate history site, alternatehistory.com, and go by the name SpanishSpy there. You can see my works here but you need an account to view a lot of them. I have also written articles for Matt Mitrovich's Alternate History Weekly Update.

So yeah. Ecce Homo. Do what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment